Online Media Buying
How do you find new customers online even when you don’t know which websites they are visiting?
You create a “Bazooka Online Media Plan.”
This method allows you to promote your message on a variety of websites in different categories that have the demographics of your target audience or located in a geographic area that make sense for your business.
After a few days of running the campaign we analyze the results; cut the websites that didn’t perform well and keep the ones that brought you leads and sales. Simple, right?
Well, in theory, yes, but in practice, no. There are a lot of variables in a strategy like this. For example:
- tracking system is working. – Define the most important actions on your website and make sure that the
- – Create and test different messages that speak to your audience and creates action.
- – Create consistent goal driven banners in various sizes that follow the same creative style.
- – Define and negotiate the best media mix with online media vendors based on demand.
- – Define how many times a person should see your message.
These tasks are very strategic, intentional and require different skills. When implemented correctly it can bring a consistent flow of new leads and clients to your business.
Is the sea of online choices causing confusion in your marketing plan? Would you like us to analyze it for you for free?
No problem, go to the “Contact Us” page, call us at 702-776-7808 or email us directly at Ken@RubinoMarketing.com.