Why do you do what you do?
Our goal is to get to the bottom of what you do, how you do it better and most importantly why you do what you do…and then tell your core customer all about you.
When you partner with us you may be looking for one or more of the following:
- A clear vision of which channels in your marketing portfolio bring the best and worst results.
- An entirely new look for your brand, website, and marketing materials.
- A professional video marketing asset.
- A CPC strategy developed to bring long-term results by an innovative way to think about website goals.
- Online and Offline media buying with a robust tracking system in place to measure all the relevant results.
The foundation of a successful partnership:
If you are considering working with RMC, you are either disappointed or unsure of your marketing results. Our goal is to take the burden off you and your team. We will collaborate to figure out where your company stands, who is your ideal client, what is the best way to reach them with a message best suited to achieve your goals. We need you and your team to be eager to find the truth about what drives your customer to buy from you. With this mindset, together we will be able to achieve results probably faster than you expect. How? Here is our process:
Let’s quickly go through each of them…
First, we understand the key performance metrics of your business.
- Do you have a tracking system in place?
- What are the most important conversions for your business?
- Do you track all the main actions on your website?
- Do you track phone calls?
- What media channels do you currently use to promote your message? How are they performing?
- Do you believe your company must improve design elements like logo, website, video, banners and advertisements, to succeed?
- What messages are you promoting? Are they speaking to your ideal client? Do you know who your ideal client is?
2. Action Plan
If you do not plan, you will fail. If we need to tag the website with tracking, test new messages, create new ad formats, reorganize a campaign or build a new media plan, we will create an action plan. The plan will include: deadlines, benchmarks and goals.
It’s time for you and your team to give feedback on what we have done. Feedback is usually given throughout the process which allows for less rework or misfires. For example, if we create an ad; first we approve the message before creating the banner. If we are rebuilding your website; we approve the structure or layout before we begin coding.
When it’s a technical task (like tagging the website), and we can’t expect feedback, we explain what we did and how we know it’s working. Our goal is never to leave you in the dark.
Here is where the fun starts. We are going to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty. We have a team of experts that love to:
- Produce video
- Design and code websites
- Manage PPC campaigns
- Set up tracking systems
- Create media plans
- Write engaging messages and scripts
- Build reports
Have you seen reports with the data organized in an a haphazard way? They have lots of numbers, but it’s hard to find the actual useful information. The reason is that most of the reports are built to “prove” that work is being done, not to find the truth about the results and gain reliable knowledge.
Here at RMC we are proud to have an easy to read, to the point, good looking and more importantly… automated report. That is right, we create the report once, and it feeds itself anytime we need the data, we just have to change the date range.
This is our obsession with finding the truth.
Step five is a vital step of our process. It’s time to understand, learn and find opportunities. Usually, we meet with clients every 15 days to go through the reports.
This phase closes the RMC cycle process and feeds us with ideas to start all over again. From here we go back to step two.
The first time we go through this process, we learn a lot about your business, your team and your clients. You also learn about us during this journey. The second time things get easier, and we speed up the process. It’s an excellent method that improves itself the more we work together.Contact Us